Emergency! Brittle Star!

Tetra1

Reefing newb
My brittle star has just discharged a white milky substance three times now, what the hell is happening? Is he dying or what? He has done this now three times, what the heck is going on?

Nice Piece! I had a spawning event take place in my reef tank last night! Is there anything to worry about? My wife said she read that it could be dangerous to fish and corals but I don't see how?

Think of the spawning as free fish and coral food.:D

And Thanks.I love my Springfield.It's my everyday carry gun.Carry open all day every day,goes on my side the minute I get out of bed and don't come off till I go back to bed.

I didn't think there would be a problem! I have just never seen that before. I thought they were dying at first. I put some additives in my tank and evey brittle star in my tank came out of the rock and starting oozing. I just got my first 1911! Go to harrysfrags.com. you won't be disappointed!

I was checking out your pics. Bowhunter too huh! Me too, bigtime. If you ever want to come to ID I'll take ya Elk hunting. Nice tank pics! I guess you have to pay to be able to post pics?

Yep.Bowhunter,deer,predators,turkey.If there is a season on it I'll hunt it.:D If I ever get to make a trip up that way,I'll take you up on the elk.That's something I'd like to put on the wall.

And naw,you aint gotta pay to post pics.Matter of fact we've been known to ban folks for NOT posting em.:mrgreen:

Back