Emo Angelfish

Its even got the cat eyes going on! Next thing you know itll HE'LL be wearing skin tight girl pants and have HIS hair in his eyes! Its a really pretty fish but not at that price!

Whats with all that EMO crap anyways the Cure sucked in the early 90s when they came out they really SUCK now and all those emo bands sound just like them!

PS anyone got a straightrazor I think my wrists could use a VERY close and deep haircut! Dont forget to do it the right way straight down and between the bones, then dont call for help PUS.

Last edited:
Yeah but that clarion is just about the prettiest fish I've ever seen.

Still though, no matter how rich I may be someday, even if I was a billionaire, I'd have a really hard time justifying spending 4 grand on a fish to myself. I still don't think I could do it.

How many emos does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to break the lightbulb, and 4 to write poetry on how the pieces resemble their shattered lives.

I'm saving up for the clarion...lol.

I was recenlty at a presentation by Kevin Kohen, Director of Divers Den. It's amazing the amount of time and money they spend on these Divers Den fish. What I found most interesting was they spend the most amount of money as far as treatments and quarantines on clownfish.
That clarion has been through qt and is eating good for them, according to Kevin.

Last edited:
I'm saving up for the clarion...lol.

I was recenlty at a presentation by Kevin Kohen, Director of Divers Den. It's amazing the amount of time and money they spend on these Divers Den fish. What I found most interesting was they spend the most amount of money as far as treatments and quarantines on clownfish.
That clarion has been through qt and is eating good for them, according to Kevin.

That's good to here.Probably a good reason why I haven't had any deaths with the 10 or so fish I bought at the Den.

Its even got the cat eyes going on! Next thing you know itll HE'LL be wearing skin tight girl pants and have HIS hair in his eyes! Its a really pretty fish but not at that price!

Whats with all that EMO crap anyways the Cure sucked in the early 90s when they came out they really SUCK now and all those emo bands sound just like them!

PS anyone got a straightrazor I think my wrists could use a VERY close and deep haircut! Dont forget to do it the right way straight down and between the bones, then dont call for help PUS.

DUDE, you are a :censored: riot! :lol:

Back