Encrusting coral?

Well duh, I got that. I'm just saying that B-Lo sounds like Biffalo. Like the animal... Kinda not a very flattering animal to be compared to. I guess you guys could call me Biffalo when I go on one of my rampages about keeping tangs in small tanks or BTAs in new tanks :).

Hey, Biff definitely looks mighty good enough for me to say I would go to another state to visit her. Just not Arizona! Fourty months there was enough for me!

Hey, Biff definitely looks mighty good enough for me to say I would go to another state to visit her. Just not Arizona! Fourty months there was enough for me!

Dude,Biff's pic dont do her justice.She's sharp as hens teeth:mrgreen:

Shoot fire! Shes got tattoo(s) and a reef tank and you guys is lookin' at the superficial stuff, like knockers and butts. Hell, she can even wear hat with attitude!

I wonder who this is?

fatmike2.jpg

I don't get it either. From the looks of the pic, that ain't getting any either!

-Doc

Um lets see...a kickum butt body, a (big) reef tank, tattoo(s), an attitude, she is obviously tolerant, and isin living a state that is probably the illiteracy capital of the country yet she has almost obtained her PhD. Hell, I have over 190 credits and still have not officially declared my major. Biffer, what is your major and how big a stick do you carry?

I have a bachelor's and master's in biology and am getting my PhD in environmental science.

And about this being the illiteracy capital of the country, well, it's close, but I'm pretty sure we probably have Mississippi and Alabama beat! ...Which, admittedly, doesn't say much...

All right, my emphasis in Civil Engineering is in Environmental Engineering. Also did a couple semesters in General Chemistry, Organic Chem (and lab), Inorganic Chem (and lab), Instrumental Analytical Methods (and lab) and Physical Chemistry. Stayed away from biology, too cellular for me, and DNA whoa! Still want to do more environmental engineering classes. Like aquatic chemistry, Unit Processes-Chemical and Physical, and Contaminant Hydrology. Just finished Energy and the Environment this last semester. Strange communicating with a smart education woman other than at the university. Biology, I could not do it. Your one smart woman. You obviously still have your short term memory, to have done biology. Organic chemistry taxed my short term memory more than any of my Civil Engineering or Math classes. Now as long as my funding agencies hold out and I can continue to work and go to school. Of course if I take all I want it will take two more years instead of one! A PhD, great for you Biffer! It is taking me a lot later in life to get my degrees. Had to receive six years of Army education as a medic , and the experience of three marriages, lots of illicit substances, and subsequently getting clean and sober, to smarten up enough to go back to school. Once again Biffer, keep mit up your doing Great!

Back