End overflows !

All depends on size of tank and volume of water.
In a 200 plus tank, drilling internal drains at 2 inches could cause stress to the bottom panel. The room for external is another thing to keep in mind. Other than that, that's all I know bout that... um huh

It's going to be slightly bigger than our 1000lt. Will be about 1200lt. Side will be against wall with tank dividing a room tank will be visible from both sides ! Just I am used to 5.5 foot overflow and wondering if 3 foot with more water volume will have enough turnover in the sump. ? I assume power heads will all be at one end too. ? How does this go for movement. ? Dies anyone have one of these that can help. ?

OK, put them a little lower in the tank to allow the upper water to flow back to the overflow.
Thanks. Have been reading a bit about the peninsular and your spot on. Thanks a lot. Just panicking that this tank will be as easy & stable as the current one This one has been so darn easy compared to some & just trying to replicate ( we hope)

Thanks. Have been reading a bit about the peninsular and your spot on. Thanks a lot. Just panicking that this tank will be as easy & stable as the current one This one has been so darn easy compared to some & just trying to replicate ( we hope)
The one thing you have to remember is that waste products are lighter than saltwater so they're going to be on top. You want to let them make their way to the skimmer or whatever filtration you're using.

The one thing you have to remember is that waste products are lighter than saltwater so they're going to be on top. You want to let them make their way to the skimmer or whatever filtration you're using.
Have just pre-ordered the Maxspect Gyer - hoping it does what is claims, says it easily does an 8-10 foot tank ! lol

Back