engineer goby compatibility

valasaraptor

Proud ocelot owner!
since my purple striped dottyback went carpet surfing ive been looking for another fish and i was woundering if it was safe to add a yellow clown goby but wasnt sure if my engineer would eat him hes only 2 1/2'' and the yellow clown goby is about 3/4'' the engineer goby will be moved into a 75g at my freinds in a week so should i wait? he never bothers anything unless it goes under his rock

ok jus makin sue my lfs said the'll be fine but they also said my zoas will eat flake food?? wtf so i dont listen to their tips

it is important to have minimal water flow until the brine reaches them then when they start eating turn it back on it should take about 3-4 minuets in a tank approximately 20 in tall

what would the yellow clown goby eat? frozen mysis,brine and mayb flake? do they prefer live? or will they take frozen?

The Yellow Clown Goby's diet should consist of a variety of brine shrimp, frozen mysis shrimp, table shrimp, and frozen food preparations for carnivores.
Be careful if you're keeping SPS because they'll nip at the smaller polyps

haha i know i cant go to any anymore because i cant stand the stupid things they tell me about fish and fish food and how some things work the best and its funny because they are the highest price items they have and almost every thing i tried except stress zyme did not work.

yep mine wants 40 bucks for a single blue steel mushroom i dout thts even the right name its greyish blue with silver lines on it and they want 12 for the YCG
i have a freind tht works there and he jus throws stuff in the bag for me lol snails hermits and other small things

Back