enigineer goby not eating after tank move

Amygfla

Reefing newb
Hello I have a full size adult engineer goby-have had him well over 1 year. I just upgraded from a 90 gal to a 180 gal tank just under 2 weeks ago. Prior to the move he was eating plenty every day...I feed him off a stick every night...since the move to the new tank I cannot get him to eat off the stick...the food is right in front of his face and he knows its there but wont touch it...I even leave chunks on the bottom for him and remove the stick and back away but he still wont eat them...I don't know if he is eating or not at this point but he seems healthy and is digging tunnels and peeking out of the rocks...I assume he has to be eating something to still be alive...any ideas? I don't want to loose him. Thanks.

If he is still healthy he is probably just getting use to the new digs and is trying to figure out why you keep fu@%&ng with him....:mrgreen:

Yeah I figured that but 2 weeks and he is still out of sorts? My black oscellaris wouldn't eat for about a week after the move but on day 7 he was chowing down...just concerned due to length of time

I totally understand the concern. If he still looks healthy give him some more time...to be honest what else can you do?

Back