epiccorals.com

Smitty

Reef pro
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to give a shout out to Brock's(cageburn) website Epic Corals- Home. I've purchased several corals and frags from him and have been very satisfied with the service and especially the products. He has lots of various corals and lots of vibrant colors. So I want to personally thank him for everything. :)

I picked up 4 corals from Epic Corals earlier this week, and I wanted to give them a chance to adapt before commenting. Now thats its been a few days, I can safely say that the corals I got from epic are great. The prices were good, Brock was great and I'm sure I'll be buying more in the future :-)

hey everyone... first i would like to say that epiccorals.com is AWEEEESOOOOOMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brock is a great guy. I just drove an hour and a half today to get some corals from him, and they are all amazing! He does an amazing job with packaging. When I got there, he had everything double bagged in some pretty thick bags with plenty of water. After I got back home and put the corals in, they all opened fully within about 15 mins after being in the tank, and i have been staring at them for the past 3 or 4 hours. The corals are absolutely stunning, and they are all uber healthy!

I will definately buy more from brock, and i recommend you guys do also! even if you have to be put on a waiting list! ITS WORTH THE WAIT:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Hey Brock, we haven't seen you around in a while. Just tried to go to your site but got a 404 error. You still around?

Back