equipment question

Toolman

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH
Ok equipment question….If I do what the Purigen people say I can put 4 100 ml bags in my 29 gallon JBJ at around $8.00 a bag or go with this from BRS all opinions welcome......:bowdown:
P.S. would I still also use chemipure or am I bordering on over kill?
And the clam is doing great also:^:
Gettin ready for a September vacation so I have plenty of time to set things up.

BRS GFO and Carbon Reactor - English

I read it some place thought it would complement the chemipure to help reduce phosphates don't know much about it so I contacted them direct

Ok equipment question….If I do what the Purigen people say I can put 4 100 ml bags in my 29 gallon JBJ at around $8.00 a bag or go with this from BRS all opinions welcome......:bowdown:
P.S. would I still also use chemipure or am I bordering on over kill?
And the clam is doing great also:^:
Gettin ready for a September vacation so I have plenty of time to set things up.

BRS GFO and Carbon Reactor - English

4 bags at one time? That seems like watt too much. You can run the reactor, or buy a product like Phosban that comes with a media bag and just use that. If you buy the reactor you will have to buy GFO as well. I run the media bag on my 24.

4 bags at one time? That seems like watt too much. You can run the reactor, or buy a product like Phosban that comes with a media bag and just use that. If you buy the reactor you will have to buy GFO as well. I run the media bag on my 24.

So how much Phosban should I use in my 29? how many table spoons

Back