Erin's tineh tank EXTRAVAGANZA!

Uh... it's still here and tanky. (With your light, I might add.)

Also jammy cardinal is literally the only fish that has not even thought about carpet surfing. My xenia is slowly taking over but my chalice looks pretty fantastic. Maybe I'll get productive and clean the front and snap some pictures soon.

(There's still cyano and hair algae and bubble algae to be had but nothing like... plague proportions anymore which is awesome.)

image.jpg

It's almost nice to see the more experienced folks on here have tank issues sometimes I feel completely inept when something dies.
Hope your tank situation improves, Erin!

I got a PAR38 from Rapid LED. It's been in for about a week now (after being dark for a week and change).

And yes, one of the cats decided after living for almost two years surrounded by both the fish in this tank and the four bettas we had spread around the house that she needed to eat all of them. That jerk.

Sorry to hear this Erin. If if makes you feel any better I had a tank crash while I was out of town and the power went out. I had switched cell phone providers and forgot to update my APex so I dint get notifications :(

Yeah, its been one thing or another for quite a while - its been pretty frustrating. I've got the tank back running smoothly again - other than the dang gurgle in the sump where my durso's drain

Back