Erin's tineh tank EXTRAVAGANZA!

so since your sending some frags to the CO area....... lol

lmao. :Cheers:

Haha. I figured moving pictures = Link hat. Apparently not. :razz: And that's not the PAR38 yet... it's coming next week!

SO. I am a cranky girl. Why??

My tank. It is leaking. This is me right now :pissedof::censored::mad!!:

Guh. And I don't have a ride to work today, so the soonest I can swap it out is Friday. Lamers. Super, super lamers.

WTF:shock::frustrat:

Haha. I figured moving pictures = Link hat. Apparently not. :razz: And that's not the PAR38 yet... it's coming next week!

Guh. And I don't have a ride to work today, so the soonest I can swap it out is Friday. Lamers. Super, super lamers.

Its all good, I'm just giving you a hard time. Sorry to hear about the leaking tank

untitled-1.jpg

Oh hey... You know what would be really awesome on top of it? If I could get cuffed and sit in the back of a cruiser for about twenty minutes. Thanks for helping me out, city of Lone Tree. :grumble:

What did you do????? I know you're mad about the tank but physically abusing the person who made it, SHAME!

Hey I was going to say this is an awesome build but then I remembered nobody has oovooed with me in a long time :( And what did you do to end up in the backseat?

Back