Errors

I can't seem to fix them easily, so I've removed the gallery preview on the main forum page and I'll try and work on it. As soon as it's working I'll add it back :)

Which page do you get that error on, Piggy? I think I know how to solve this one if I can re-create the error at my end :)

edit : I think I've fixed this problem now - it wasn't anything to do with the database like I thought, but an error with a forum software plugin (vBSEO). Does it work ok for you now?

It works now. Thank You!

This is so confusing, I can't see anything in the error logs and they only seem to happen early in the morning (UK time anyway ;)). I've got a couple more ideas that might do the trick, I'll add them right now.

OK I've now added a server monitor to a page on the site, if the text doesn't match what is supposed to be there then it will reset the hosting software (which takes about 10 seconds + up to 1 minute to detect the error). This is more of a temporary patch rather than a fix, but it should help whilst I investigate :)

I've made some big overnight changes to the software running this forum, so hopefully that will do the trick :)

Back