Eshopps Frag Rack

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
I just picked up one of these.
One of the clear, corner ones.
Pretty sweet, high quality, and it even comes with two acrylic frag plugs.
At $20 (LFS price) it aint cheap, but it looks a heck of a lot better than one of those eggcrate home jobbies.
Should fit in my tank well, up against my overflow. :D

Anyone else have one?

I built one out of acrylic and I place it in my frag section of my sump. It attaches with suction cups and works great. I don't even like having new frags in my tank because they don't look natural so I keep the rack and all out of sight in the sump under t5's.

hmmm.... well unfortunately I may have to return it. The magnets aren't strong enough for 1/2" glass and I don't have room left in my sump. I'll contact eshopps to see if they have stronger magnets. :(

bummer! I hope you can figure something out. Youll really like having a rack. Maybe you can just modify it to use suction cups?

Here's mine, 14.00
IMG_1981.jpg

front view

IMG_1982.jpg

side view
fits nice right next to the overflow

I got one from my secret Santa this year (thanks again, tanked) but haven't set it up yet. I'll have to use it in the Red Sea Max because the Zero Edge has 1" acrylic. :shock:

I got one from my secret Santa this year (thanks again, tanked) but haven't set it up yet. I'll have to use it in the Red Sea Max because the Zero Edge has 1" acrylic. :shock:
You mean the zero edge has 1" imaginary acrylic. :mrgreen:

fastrd400, which one is that?

The eshopps one is $14 at drsfostersmith but I didn't want to wait for it.
Maybe I'll order yours. This one definitely has to be returned. Glad it was a local purchase.

And they always look upside down to me when mounted that way. Which is the correct way?

Back