Exquisite Fairy Wrasse - okay to add now?

Yay! I just found that exquisite fairy wrasses (from Maldives) are available on LA right now. This is a fish I have known I wanted to add eventually, but I thought I should add a wrasse last. But these are classified as peaceful and I think BL1 told me they are but I just want to confirm. For those who read my post about trying to get a Foxface for my next fish, I found out today my LFS still could not get one, but I would still get try to get one after this wrasse goes through QT.

I think he's asking if it would be wise to add the wrasse now, since he's found one available, or if he should wait until after he has added the foxface to avoid aggression issues....

I think they are peaceful fish. I think it's okay to order it now.

Thanks! I think I will order it. Since I have to pay shipping, its tempting to order something else. I have a 30 gallon (long size - 36") QT. Do you think I could also get a firefish or blenny at the same time? I could introduce them to the DT a few weeks apart.

I am a girl, by the way :) Hey, I like your picture, everyone needs to read Ayn Rand now more than ever.

Sorry! I did just what Biffers did, and you mentally became a "Justin". Now I'll have to convince myself you're a "Justina" instead....

And dittos on the Rand thing. I try really really hard to fall on the producer side of the equation instead of the consumer side! But every day it seems that things get a little harder on the producers as the consumers realize they can just demand more and vote for the candidates that will give it to them at the expense of the producers. Just look at Greece, Spain, and the entire EU. Yikes!

So do you guys (girls) think it's okay to order one other fish with the wrasse to put in a 30 gallon long (36") QT? Since I have to pay shipping it'd be nice to get something else too. I can add them one at a time to the DT. I would get a blenny or firefish.

Yes, I think that's fine. This is for the 125? When you order online it's hard to get your money's worth if you only buy one thing at a time.

Yeah I think I'll go with the midas blenny. I like that according to LA they do well eating meaty foods a lot, instead of other blennies that need algae. And really nice bright yellow color and blue eyes.

Back