external pump

yea that was a good one...

so whats everyones opinion, whats the best bang for the buck on an external pump, preferably something in the "just under 1200gph at 5 feet" club????
i waki
little giant

who???

whaddyall think about the RIO pumps? I'm looking at an HF 26 for my new 210 project.. i'm looking to have just under 1200gph and the lifr height will be just about 4 feet., i figure if i have too much flow i can allways valve it down, but i just dont wanna come up short...

heres where i'm looking....

Taam Rio 17 Hyper Flow Water Pump

I'm a big fan of the Rio Hyper Flows. I've had one for 5 years now that I still use in my sump. They are pretty inexpensive, too.

i have had to replace my rio 17hf every 2 years they just quit working thats why i just switched to an external pump

I have had to replace my Quiet one pumps as well and at $300 plus shipping it becomes expensive.

Does anyone know how long a pump lasts. Like an average? Is two years average I wonder?

well panworld and blueline pumps have a 5 year warrenty. and this little giant i switched to has been working for over 5 years

I switched from a loud,obnoxious Mag to a Panworld about six months ago.So quiet and water is much cooler than the old Mag.I believe the rating on the Panworld is much more realistic than the crap Mag was.My current Panworld(1750gph) pushes more water than my old Mag(2400gph).

Back