F/S: External pumps & New JBJ PC Light f

semibfy

Reefing newb
Following New and Used Items are for Sale:

1. Used Iwaki (Japan) 70RLT (1500 GPH @ 4'): used for 4 month top and tucked away in Garage Selling it for $175.

2. NEW 3MDQX-SC (1100 GPH): plumb on suction side and teflon tape on discharge, never hooked up to system. Selling for $125.

3. NEW 30" JBJ PC Light, 1 x 55W 10K+ 1 x 55W Act, Dual fans: Intended for Refuge but never got around to use. Asking $120.

In Queens, NY. Prefers local p/u since no paypal acct and could plumb to test in your presence (Seeing is believing).
If local does not work out, will ship at your cost. Maybe my boy can upload video of pumps running on temp plumb.

Thanx in advance. Semibfy

Pics.

Attachments

• Pump 001.jpg
    Pump 001.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 379
  • Pump 002.jpg
    Pump 002.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 521
Had gone all the way with reef set up, not to mention river system created for F/W. This goes back some 30 yrs where i had big reserve on top rack with continuous spraying of tap water (release chlorine) which will overflow into top tank then to middle to bottom then drains auto. This was possible when no actual water meter in the house. This all changed when Water Meter was installed. Hadfew Reef set up, too. Had few Centralized Systems (all DIY, hook up 4 x 150 g to one system etc..). W/ Ozone to Aquadyne Controllers, Computerized Denitrator. Oh how i miss my hobby. W/ few boys, cant afford the hobby (Oh my, How much they eat!!!. Happier just watching them eat) but have not lost the bug/itch yet, not that I want to.

Been taking boys to beach where they can seine the shallows to learn about our s/w biotope every summer in order for me to stay with hobby somewhat but also have the children learn about importance of our treasures and to conserve. Usually did not bring home our catch, but this yr for some reason brought few puffers and Seahorses (Actually children begged me to). Took out some dried out LR and brought home some LIVE SAND and ocean water for 20L and 10G. Now have 2-1/2G for Seahorse (male incubating) w/ frags which I gathered from old friend. Now set up 37 to just seed the dried out LR. Took out 72 Bow just thinking wether I shoud or not (Big Boss put her feet down, LOL). W/ such uncertain economy, came to conclusion that be happy w/ what i got. One way I can afford what I have going is to sell some of items I have stashed.
Before I have posted in the forum, tried Craiglist or E-bay w/ other items and realized that on numerous occassion THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO BUYs AND RESELLS JUST FOR PROFIT and always lowballing. Came to conclusion, if i am selling for lot less than what i paid for, rather have fellow reefer take the advantage.
So here i am, trying to get back in hobby w/o upsetting BIG BOSS.

Hopefully will have response soon. Thanx for your time and looking forward to share my experiences with other fellow reefers.

Last edited:
Back