Fantasy Aquatica

Bifferwine

I am a girl
Fantasy Aquatica - FantasyAquatica.com | The Internets number 1 website for live salt water coral.

I ordered 10 corals from Fantasy Aquatica. I included special shipping instructions, which were followed. Fedex did lose my package for a day and a half, but that was Fedex's fault, not Fantasy Aquatica's! When my package was finally found, all the corals were alive and healthy looking, even though they had been sitting outdoors on the tarmac overnight and for an extra day! The corals survived because they were well packaged with plenty of heat packs -- which were still warm when I finally got the box.

The owner of Fantasy Aquatica even threw in 3 complimentary frags for me -- a favia, a chalice and some zoanthids.

The prices on the website were excellent and very competitive, and there were some very unique corals to choose from. Not only were they nice looking -- but the corals I ended up with were HUGE! Most were twice the size of what you would receive ordering from any other website. I am extremely happy with what I got.

The customer service was A+ as well. As soon as I saw on Fedex's online tracking page that the corals had been sent to the wrong city, I sent Fantasy Aquatica an email. The owner responded within an hour, assuring me that everything would be taken care of and not to worry. He called Fedex and managed to get them to put the corals on a plane back to the correct city even though it was after hours for them. He continued to call Fedex every hour, on the hour, to make sure that the package eventually made it to the correct final destination.

I plan on ordering from Fantasy Aquatica again, and making them my primary online store for corals. You should try them out as well!

I too can vouch for Craig and his corals. I have gone out to see him several times (he is local for me). I was actually out there tonight and picked up some very nice coral from him, still acclimating as we speak.

Craig is a pleasure to do business with, friendly and knowledgable. If you want something specific that he does not have he can order it for you. (Don't forget about my Rics) You all should really check out the website, I know you'll find something you like, and I guarantee you won't find a better price for the SIZE of the piece you'll receive.

Keep it up man, and I'll see you again soon.

I do appreciate the info Biff. I have my LFS special order corals for me...and I haven't been impressed. It might be time to give something else a try...

Well, the nice thing about ordering online is most stores are what you see is what you get. So you don't have to be let down when the order arrives!

I ordered a zoo rock here last week. This guy has some excellent customer service. Zoos showed up on my doorstep right when he said they would get there. They are in the tank and look great. Much more coral for the price than you will get elsewhere.

i ordered an open brain last week and asked for saturday shipping. saturday morning, woke up and the doorbell rang and sure enough, here it was. very quick and great service. will order again.

Today I received my order from Craig at FantasyAquatica...:bounce:

First I must say his customer service is retarded good. He answered all my dumb questions without delay. I even received a text message from Craig asking if my corals had arrived!!..:mrgreen:

There is no question I would of paid much more in my neck of the woods for the corals I received. I feel I got a very good deal, no question I will order again.

Thanks again Craig for your great customer service a quality of product for the price.:Cheers:

Aren't they big? (I mean the corals). His corals are HUGE for the price. I'm still loving the ones I got from him -- they really stand out in a larger tank because of their size and colors.

LOL yes I agree. Even the Wellso Brain he sent was big and he told me it was tiny.:shock:

The pink zoo's are really cool.

But I do have to say the Blasto's are badass!!

Aren't they? My blastos from him are my two favorite corals in my tank. I get complimented on those ones in particular a lot from people that see the tank.

Just an FYI, this person is apparently no longer in business, the phone number is disconnected, but the site still takes payments automatically if you try to order something. Until we hear further from XxKnuckleheadxX, I'd avoid placing orders. :)

Back