Farewell Jack. (my vlamingi)

Sometimes,the right thing to do is also the hardest.
Knowing how much Jack is cared for,makes posting in this thread hard.
But at least you know he'll be happier in that bigger tank,and thats what counts.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!! What the hell. Holy crap dude I'm sooooo happy your back. I looked on my phone at the email that said reeffreak replied and I looked again to check that I read it right. Wow great to have you back!

Oh, and thanks for your comment on good ol jack. I did have him for a good while and it was great.

Oh no!!! Goodbye Jack! You did the right thing, Alexander. You know he had to move to a bigger home.

I had to do the exact same thing to Jill (my old vlamingi) when she outgrew my 240. She started acting the same way that Jack did -- she stopped eating. Eventually, she developed some sores on her side. That's when I knew it was time for her to go.

Jack will always remember you, and will be grateful that you took such good care of him for such a big chunk of his life. He knows that you are looking out for him, and he understands why he had to leave.

You know, because you and Jack have this special connection to each other :)

:cry:

How is Jill doing btw? Have you gone to visit her?

You know it Alexander. I think they may have sold it to someone for big bucks, or some how killed it. Something is fishy about this fish tale.

I guess not. :dunno: I guess I'm the social director of the forum. I usually post a lot on Sundays because it's my day off. I sit and watch football and post. :)

Alexander, So sorry "I will miss Jack as well! at least his pics" He will be much happier.

I have been thinking about my vlamingi "Ming Ming" When he out grows my 180, I was going to put him in the 850 but we ended up getting one donated because he had out grown his tank. :(

Now you can get a baby...

I have been thinking about that, but it was really sad and I'm not sure if ill be able to have a tank large enough when the time comes and I don't wanna have to do this again.

Back