Fast's 120

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

A couple shots of the frog before it was open all the way. I shoulda taken one of it when I got it home, completely closed up.
IMG_1802.jpg

One of it open after coming to it's new home

Tank looks great! Make sure you feed that white cheek well with good food. They are known to be a bit difficult to keep.

So I added a few other things since my last post. I bought 2 conch snails, 1 Queen and the other a Spider. Also found a good sized purplr anemone while I was out.
IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

Here are a couple pics of the Spider Conch
IMG_1826.jpg

Purple Anemone
IMG_1828.jpg

FTS

This 3 day weekend turned out to be awesome for me. I picked up a Purple Monti that is 8" x 4", and few Red People Eaters, a free Leather, and a Toad Stool with baby. I also went back to the guy with the Monti last night and picked up 2 250 watt MH pendants that I am going to hang in the canopy tonight. Will post pics after I get that done.

I installed all new lighting the last couple days. I mounted 2 250 watt MH pendants, and took all the guts from the old T5 unit and mounted them as well.
IMG_1875.jpg

here is the underside of the canopy with new lighting
IMG_1876.jpg

Purple Monti, needs to color back up
IMG_1889.jpg

Red People Eaters on the left, Devils Armor on the right, also some Tubbs Blue, and some green poyps hostin a few gold tips
IMG_1892.jpg

Neon Green birsnest I received from Joe, AKA Jag
IMG_1885.jpg

Purple Anemone
IMG_1893.jpg

30.00 Acan Brain
IMG_1896.jpg

Full tank shot as of this afternoon. Still need to place things and re-aquascape now that the light is way more intense.

Joe, they have only been under the MH for a day now, not to say they haven't grown, but I expect they will really take off now that I am pushing much stronger lighting into the tank. I can say I am really happy with them, and their color. I only hope they do as well for me as they did with you.

I went out this weekend and went frag hunting. I hooked up with a couple guys I buy frags from and was able to get some nice things. I also went to Green MArine in Berkeley CA. and got 3 10.00 frags, one of which is a Strawberry Fields Forever Monti.

Back