Fast's 120

IMG_1957.jpg
Sunset Monti
IMG_1958.jpg
War Coral

James, let me know what you are looking for. I have a few different places I get these from. This whole bunch I posted ran me 170.00 total.

I went out this weekend and went frag hunting. I hooked up with a couple guys I buy frags from and was able to get some nice things. I also went to Green MArine in Berkeley CA. and got 3 10.00 frags, one of which is a Strawberry Fields Forever Monti.

Tank looks really nice. I especially like the new addition of the Strawberry Fields. I've been trying to get over to Green Marine. Those photos are giving me the incentive to cross the bridge to Bezerkley. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, he's got some nice stuff, and some basics too. Most all 10 bucks. He does have some ORA stuff, and that is market price.

I went out this weekend and got a few more things for the tank. I picked up a bright blue sponge, a bi color acro, a yellow monti, and some sort of brain, not rerally sure as the wife got that one while I was in the truck. I also bought abount another 40 pounds of rock and re-aquascaped the tank, and placed everything.
IMG_1978-1.jpg

Sponge

IMG_1980.jpg

Bi-Color

IMG_1977-1.jpg

Monti

IMG_1976.jpg

???

IMG_1979.jpg

Current full tank shot

That Blue Sponge is BEAUTIFUL! How's your wondering anemone?

Wondering anemone? Well...................the green bubble tip settled in and found a place to "hang" out on the glass. The purple one my wife bought turned out to be a cold water nem, and had to be pulled back out. After looking at the new rock work I am glad, as there really wouldn't be any place to put him.

Back