Fast's 120

Pulled my Tunze powerheads today, and am in the middle of replacing them with a pair of MP40's.

However, I went out yesterday and found this little gem hidding at one of my favorite LFS.

Tyree Pink Watermelon Chalice

Hahahahahaha ok yeah my jaw dropped wow that's a greatly amazing find. Yeah the cheapest I've seen here for a frag $65. Just amazing to come across deals like that. Speaking of such thanks for the heads up to Dana on me looking for a light.

Hahahahahaha ok yeah my jaw dropped wow that's a greatly amazing find. Yeah the cheapest I've seen here for a frag $65. Just amazing to come across deals like that. Speaking of such thanks for the heads up to Dana on me looking for a light.

LMAO, yup, it's 3 eyes too! But, I had a gift card for that LFS, so the 5.00 was the remainder of the price on this thing.

No sweat, the planets just happened to align that particular day for you guys.

LMAO, yup, it's 3 eyes too! But, I had a gift card for that LFS, so the 5.00 was the remainder of the price on this thing.

No sweat, the planets just happened to align that particular day for you guys.

Yeah indeed... I'm working my own "Wade mod" lol
The AI mount I have will be a case mounted hanger from the Radion. I'm going to drill holes in the arm for the mounting bolts. That way no worries on hanging it from the ceiling. Or from the wall for that matter. Hoping to get it done tomorrow if the box shows up on time.

Pretty sure that they played a part in my Red Dragon Acro RTNing on me a day after they were installed. So far the only thing that was effected by the new pumps.

Wow, really? That sucks, dude.
I wonder why a change in flow would cause that so quickly? :dunno:

Back