Fast's 120

So I went out to see Craig (AKA Knucklehead) last night, and this is what I brought home.
IMG_1984.jpg

Acan Lord

IMG_1986.jpg

Strawberry Speckled Chalice

IMG_1989.jpg

Hot Lava Chalice

IMG_1994.jpg

Ultra Acro Colony

IMG_1991.jpg

Couple Frags he threw in

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

So apparently the coral shoppin was not quite done for the "birthday weekend". Today the wife took me down to a LFS that specializes in alot of high end corals. I ended up with:

IMG_1999.jpg

Pink Lobo

IMG_2000.jpg

Purple Polyp Monti

IMG_1998.jpg

I copied Biff on these Lobos

IMG_1995.jpg

And this Green Monti frag from a buddy of mine

Awww man! You got the hot lava chalice! I was eyeing that one, but decided to go with a blue/purple/green one instead.
Yes, yes I did! I was eye balling that thing for a week before I got down to see Craig.
You still chose very well Sarah, you got great stuff as well.

Thank you Dave. I kept looking at it and saying, man I need some color to make this thing pop. So the last few trips out I've been looking for color to brighten up the tank. So far I think I've done pretty well. Looking at it now I think I am done buying anything else for a while. I am planning on having Craig get me some nice colored Rics and maybe one more bright pink sponge.

That blue coral you have in your tank is incredible. Since I've seen that in your tank everytime I walk into a store I look for one, just to see it in person. Haven't seen one yet.

Back