Fast's 120

That blue coral you have in your tank is incredible. Since I've seen that in your tank everytime I walk into a store I look for one, just to see it in person. Haven't seen one yet.
It's actually a sponge. I got it from a LFS that at the time had a few, I took the biggest.

Went out to se my knuckleheaded friend again last night LOL

IMG_2008.jpg

Rock with 12 Yumas

IMG_2007.jpg

Yuma Mouth

IMG_2010.jpg

Clam

On the way home from a mini family get away to Monterey I stopped at a LFS and picked up a few things I didn't get the last time I was down there.

IMG_2069.jpg

Pink Zoas, should color up some more under my light

IMG_2072.jpg

Golden Chalice, will change color as it matures

IMG_2073.jpg

Monster Chalice, saw it and had to have it

IMG_2074.jpg

Superman Monti, already plating out

I went out to day and picked up a few more things. As you could see from my previous FTS there are not much in the way of zoas, zoos, palys. So anymore I am mainly looking for filler type things. I went into San Francisco today and did a fish store loop. I ened up with 1 Bali Green Slimer, 10 heads of creme centered orage skirt zoas, 3 Japenese Pinks, 2 Rics and a Mandarin Goby. And only dropped 80.00:bounce:

I've got a few more pics to take, the Jap. Pinks have not opened yet, I also got some Rainbow Raptors that have not opened yet. And some Candy Apple Reds. All should be open with in the next couple days. The guy that sold me the Bam Bam's and Raptors also has some Sunny Delights he wants me to buy.

So I ventured down to Southern California this past weekend. I ended up at a LFS called Vivid Aquariums. They have a really nice website, which is what brought me into their store. Anymore I'm not really looking for anything other than filler zoo's and zoa's so with that in mind this is what I brought home.

IMG_2259.jpg

Neon Yellow center

IMG_2260.jpg

I think these are Rastas

IMG_2257.jpg

This rock is about the size of a baseball, covered in Rastas and a few others

IMG_2258.jpg

10 heads of Aussie Blastos (on the frag rack for now)

Back