Fast's 120

Those zoas are fantastic! Blastos look cool too, wish I had room for some of those. I always see Vivid's booth at the shows down here, real nice stuff but can be real pricey...
You shoulda called me, I got more SPS I need to clear out! Don't know if you'd want to come way out here to Corona again though... Vivid's a real trek for me from here, thus the reason I've never made it to their shop.

Those zoas are fantastic! Blastos look cool too, wish I had room for some of those. I always see Vivid's booth at the shows down here, real nice stuff but can be real pricey...
You shoulda called me, I got more SPS I need to clear out! Don't know if you'd want to come way out here to Corona again though... Vivid's a real trek for me from here, thus the reason I've never made it to their shop.

Thank you Joe. I was in Pasadena all weekend so the drive over to Canoga wasn't that bad. Next time I'm in the O.C. though I will definately let you know, if for nothing else but to get a ride in your car.

It's been a while since I last updated this page, and I have been out and about looking for zoas and such. Here is what I got within the last couple weeks.

IMG_2289.jpg

2 mouth Florida Ric

IMG_2339.jpg

Big Multi Colored Yuma

IMG_2328.jpg

Orange Yuma

IMG_2348.jpg

Blue Zoas

IMG_2295.jpg

These are Green Bay Packers, just not open all the way yet

IMG_2294.jpg

Teal center Yellow Skirt zoas, with some Bam Bams mixed in as well

IMG_2297.jpg

Blue Trumpet

IMG_2299.jpg

Acro Mini Colony

I also picked up a ORA Red Planet frag from a friend and another Acro frag that he said was a Hawkins. No pics of them yet but will get them up later.

It is doing okay for me. Most I can't have at the very top because my lighting is so intense. But I now have all my perams where they should be, it's just finding the right location for some of the stuff I do have.

Picked up some L.A. Laker Zoas, and 5 heads of Blastos tonight. Acclimating them now so will get pics up soon. Also the zoas I got last weekend at BAYMAC.

so I'm not falsely accused again I turned the lights back on for the tank just to get some people "proof of life" :mrgreen:

IMG_2389.jpg

L.A. Lakers, not fully open yet

IMG_2390.jpg

Chong Bongs from last weekend

IMG_2391.jpg

Blue Hornets from last weekend

Very nice Wade. Looks like you're on a zoas kick lately. :bounce:

I was until today. I picked upi a few mushrooms from one store really cheap. Then drove to another and picked up an Orange Hammer Coral. I had been eyeballing it for a week now. And the wife picked up yet another open brain. :Cheers: Pics tomorow as all the lights are off now.

Back