Favorite member of your CuC!

Yea I've seen those...they are pretty cool. Right now I honestly don't have room for a bigger tank which is the reason I decided to get the nano instead of setting up my 75 gallon tank. *sigh* I wish I had the room, but a duplex is only so big.

Yea I've seen those...they are pretty cool. Right now I honestly don't have room for a bigger tank which is the reason I decided to get the nano instead of setting up my 75 gallon tank. *sigh* I wish I had the room, but a duplex is only so big.

Bah! Who needs furniture? It just takes up space where a tank could go!!!!! :rofl:

Bah! Who needs furniture? It just takes up space where a tank could go!!!!! :rofl:
right all i need is my bed and leather chair a plate a bowl a glass and one set of cutlery a small wall space to hang my 52" and the rest can be all space for thanks so i can have all kinds of cuc, fish and corals. so yeah Karen is right on the money there.... hmmm thinking i found the perfect roomie if we live in the same state BUDD_EE!!!!:Cheers: lmao

yeah i would do it regardless lmao I'd pull it off like a box of cheez-it's "Get your own box" lmao but yeah i would love a house/apt full of tanks :D it would be my own heaven :D

Yea it would be cool. My dad says that he isn't going to do anything with the tank. I said, "Its okay, its my hobby." I then had this image pop in my head...the seagul scene from Finding Nemo where they go, "mine, mine, mine". :lol:

right all i need is my bed and leather chair a plate a bowl a glass and one set of cutlery a small wall space to hang my 52" and the rest can be all space for thanks so i can have all kinds of cuc, fish and corals. so yeah Karen is right on the money there.... hmmm thinking i found the perfect roomie if we live in the same state BUDD_EE!!!!:Cheers: lmao

Have to have enough room for the poodle parade at least. BUDD-EEE!!!!

Back