Feather Dusters!

Feather Dusters are filther feeders and aren't detrimental to your system. They'll survive as long as you keep up your water conditions.

I wouldn't say they are beneficial. They don't really serve a purpose besides looking cool. They are definitely not harmful, they just don't do anything! Feather dusters can live for years. Here's a picture of a rock I've had in my tank for about 5 years. I started with one tiny one, and it's reproduced and grown a dozen times over.

120509109.jpg

I wouldn't say they are beneficial. They don't really serve a purpose besides looking cool. They are definitely not harmful, they just don't do anything! Feather dusters can live for years. Here's a picture of a rock I've had in my tank for about 5 years. I started with one tiny one, and it's reproduced and grown a dozen times over.

do coral banded shrimp eat them?

Oh. The Coco worm has a hard tube and the feather has a soft tube. That's how to tell them apart. The Coco worm is pretty easy to keep as well.

I don't know about them asexually reproducing. I have had one about 6 months now and it seems to be doing fine. I hope they last more than a couple of months, if not mine is well over due to die. :(

Back