February Meeting

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
I am sorry, but I am going to be unable to host the meeting for this month due to various reasons. Is there someone else who will be willing to host it? What will be a good date?

I am making this a sticky.

We can do it at my house

ORIGINAL: I'd be happy to host. I'm in Soddy Daisy on top of Mowbray Mountain. So what was the proposed date?

ADDED: The scheduled date is the 18th at noon. The address is 1302 Mowbray Pike, Soddy Daisy. It's on top of Mowbray Mountain. Here's the mapquest link...

1302 Mowbray Pike

The simplest directions are to follow 153 until it becomes Dayton Pike, after you cross Chickamauga Creek turn left on Montlake which takes you up Mowbray mountain. When it runs into Mowbray Pike take a left. It's about 3 houses down from the little store on the corner of Mowbray Pike and Montlake. It's a White house back off the road on the left.

I'll provide food, feel free to brings beverages and snacks AND FRAGS laff. Call if you get lost, 423-332-6978

Timothy

Last edited:
NO.....I really do, she just tells me which ones to put on.

Anyway, it is a combo of things that will not permit this from the possibility of me not making the next meeting, and other issues. My wife could care less really. :)

Hey Rev,
Oh you guys quit raggin him... it's hard enough to have to back out on something... besides, you guys are missing the up side to this. He will have to bring everyone frags to make it up to us!!!!

Like I said if you guys don't mind a trip to Soddy I'd love to host and listen to yall badmouth my little 65g. I just hope you guys aren't expecting a tank like we saw yesterday! Mine is half that size, half that mature and half that well stocked!

Most importantly you have to donate to it rather than grab things out of it!!!

If you guys want me to host let me know so I can put it on my (wife's) schedule to get some food together and pick up my underwear off the floor.

Timothy

Thanks for offering Timothy!

I'm in the process of moving my mom from North Carolina in Feb, so the only weekend I see I might be able to attend is the 18th or 19th. You go ahead and set the date that you want to have it, and don't worry about me missing this one.

Am I correct in assuming the weekends are prefferred by most since some people have to drive? I think it helps participation to plan meetings like this during the week as most people plan family stuff on the weekends but with people coming a long ways the reason for weekends is obvious.

I'd opt for sunday evening but I gather some people have church and others have to drive home so unless anyone objects it's Saturday the 18th.

I'd just as soon do it in the morning so folks could have some daylight left but don't I recall correctly that there were votes for noon? I'll give a few days for feedback and post the final decision so please speak now.

I figure if we can start at 10:00 and go to 3:00 we can get breakfast and lunch! :bounce:
Anytime is good for me timmy.
I will be skiing the 11th thru the 15th So the 18th would be great for me. Hopefully I wont be on cruches!
So the way it sounds this is suppose to be a tank warming party for timmy, Ill bring you some special brown button polyps!

Ok I take it back the 18th and 19th i have wedding counciling classes or whatever those things are.

so from 10am to 5pm on the 18th and 19th I can't make it.

Don't rescedule anything for me just wanted to let you know.

Brandon

why do we always have to plan around you. Youve waited this long to get married, whats another year. by the way how are you gonna work a reef theme into your wedding? and is the club gonna be in the wedding?

I'm not going to be able to make the meeting Saturday. Me and the wife will be out of town for a little relaxation. Sorry to have to miss, I really enjoy our meetings. I do however need this rest though......

Back