February Meeting

sorry to do this but i will not be able to attend this month because of unexpected plans. sorry to hear that your moving fred its been fun and thanks for all the donated stuff..you rule!

Meeting stuff--

Who all wants frags?

I've got montipora cap (brown, green, and orange), montipora digi (brown with purple tip), lime green trumpet, pulsing Xenia (long stemed) brown with white stripe.

I've also got alot of aquaria books if anyone wants to borrow.

I'm bringing rock for Chris.

Anyone else I've missed?

Making your own DTs

I saved an article with pictures on how to make your own DTs if anyone is interested PM me with your email.

I want the article, bring me a copy.

I have a few starter type soft corals if anyone wants them, leather, Kenya tree, colt, etc. No charge for those guys but I will take any interesting donations of course.

Folks, we're going to need to keep an eye on the weather tomorrow. Since Timothy is up on a mountain, how about you let us know how your roads are up there as soon as you can. If you're seeing sleet or freezing rain, it might be a good idea to postpone.

We're Still on!

The meeting is going ahead as planned because it's to late to reschedule but I want to caution everyone to DRIVE CAREFUL. It's 11:20 and sleet just started. Keep in mind is colder up here on the mountain and the roads are steep and curvy.

I want to make sure everyone knows that anyone who doesn't make it will be missed but completely forgiven!!!!

thanks timothy for hosting the meeting today, those of us who have the dedication to our hobby had a great time. your tank is looking great, youve done alot of customising and you abviously spent the time to make it quality stuff.
Thanks to steve for donating some great acan frags for door prizes, which buy the way were great odds.
thanks again timothy

Thanks Ironman, I really enjoyed the visit and my daughter has been wanting "the little guy" to come back and play since he left. After much effort the new rocks are in place. What's really funny is I have been thinking that I want one or two more small colorful fish and had pretty much settled on a royal gamma. Then here you come pulling a single fish out and asking if anyone wanted a royal gamma my eye got big as saucers... laff. He's a beautiful addition and has already claimed a nice tunnel to pop in and out of. He adds a wonderful flash of color to my tank thanks.

Thanks everyone for coming!

I'm sorry that I missed it, as I was looking forward to seeing Timothy's tank and eating his chili. As some of you know, I went to run an errand for my mom (doesn't drive) and the truck wouldn't start up. :frustrat: Luckily, the security guard for her facility was able to give me a jump start and we got it over to GMC. Most likely the alternator or computer is the culprit.

Thank you to all who made the drive over. I really missed seeing you all.

Frags = instant forgiveness!!!!

In fact, with that in mind I'll host every other months meetings from now on. The meeting is in a ford truck somewhere in Sequatchie county. Can't miss it, the truck has primer on it. The location will be posted in encrypted form on a random website each month 3 minuites before the meeting. Just go by my house and ask my wife her current weight as that will be the password for the encrypted file. At the start of each meeting we will move the meeting to a new location so don't be late.

Please bring forgiveness frags on the meetings that I don't host. Grin!

ROFLOL!!! :D :D

That's funny!! So how do you get the password from your wife if she puts you into a coma before she gives it to you??

Back