February POTM Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I submit "Tang at the Car Wash"?

DSC_0227.jpg

Nice shot!

I want to participate in the POTM but can someone tell me the rules please before I submit a picture...or direct me to where I can find the rules.

Thanks
Jenna

Jenna, no real rules other than post something recent if you can and you only get one chance per month. So don't rush and post at the beginning of the month if you think you might have something better later in the month. At the end of the month Biff sets up the pole and we all vote.

Mostly just have fun! :)

Guess I'll give Stevie and Theoria a go, hard to get them together unless they're hanging out at their dish eating.

stevieandtheoria.jpg

I want to participate in the POTM but can someone tell me the rules please before I submit a picture...or direct me to where I can find the rules.

Here are the main "rules":

-- You have to be the photographer (no "My friend took this picture of my tank for me")
-- It has to be your tank (no "This is a picture of my LFS's display tank that I took" or "I took this picture while diving")
-- Only one entry per person, per month
-- If your picture does not win, you are free to resubmit it in future months

Ok thanks everyone.

I just took some pics last night and I have a couple really good ones. But I am going to wait until later in the month to post them incase I take a better picture!

Jenna

Here is my first POTM entry!

I havent been able to get another shot that compares to this one so far and I am almost pulling my hair out because I cannot remember the settings I had my camera on during this shoot lol!

Anyways, here he is Robert Jr. and his host the frogspawn!

P1155501.jpg

Jenna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back