• Wolfsbettas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • d2mini

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis, there are some gentleman here that would like to ask you some questions regarding the 9 Living Reefs accounts you have all directed to one email address. JK. Nice pics per usual.

Congratulations Dennis.
I hope your batteries go dead and you cant find anymore:mrgreen:

wow. I was away from the site for a couple days and didn't even vote. Thanks who ever did vote for my chromis !!! Yotre you had my pick sorry I didnt get it in on time !! Congrats D2

Thanks guys!
I thought you'd all be tired of my stupid clown by now. I need new material. lol

Thanks guys!
I thought you'd all be tired of my stupid clown by now. I need new material. lol

Dennis I think a lot of the guys on here would be happy for you to take a pic of your camera nestled in the bottom of your tank and the clownie hosting in it!!! :D

Dennis I think a lot of the guys on here would be happy for you to take a pic of your camera nestled in the bottom of your tank and the clownie hosting in it!!! :D

ROFL!!!!!!!!! :toothy12:

<runs off to hide camera equipment....... >

No you dont.Folks need to get sick of seeing that clown:mrgreen: Then the rest of MIGHT have a chance:D

But all I have in my tank, other than coral, are two clowns. I was thinking of a small school of blue or blue-green chromis, but not real sure about them. We just need to get tired of Dennis' clowns. Besides, I have a few more clowns outside the tank ... but I love my kids anyway.

Dennis, keep it up. Raising the bar just makes the rest of us try harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back