Feeding Corals

wontonflip

I failed Kobayashi Maru
As most of you know I have a FOWLR tank, so I know very little about corals (except the few tidbits I pick up from you experts :D ).

I'm considering doing a pico vase w/ just a dsb, live rock, and coral. Do all corals require food? Like, mysis, or cyclopeeze or something. Or are there corals that are strictly photosynthetic? I guess cuz they're technically animals, they all require some sort of food, right?

Look at you, starting a pico vase, how friggin' fun. Pics pics pics, we want pics.
Oh, and I have no idea about the corals,

Girl, if I had the money, every room in my house would have some type of saltwater tank LOL I don't want to turn my 125g into a reef because that would mean I have to maintain my water better LOL I already have a couple of empty vases that just sit here. I figure I might as well put them to good use.

Send some on over my way Dana! I just don't get them bought for me anymore, that's what I meant. You don't close your eyes, anymore, when I kiss, your liiiipssss.

Id say you dont need to feed any coral, some will grow faster if fed though, the non-photosynthetic corals being exempt from this though

THANK YOU lilfish, JCE, and Smitty

Sara and Dana were just useless...trying to get hooked up with flowers on MY thread???? Hah!

:mrgreen:

FYI Dana...most girls like flowers, I'm not so into them. I appreciate them if someone buys them for me, but I'd rather have something I can use LOL

I used to have 2 vases w/ bettas and a millenium plant in it. Had them for over a year. I'm so tempted to get a betta bowl just for the kitchen. To give the kids something to look at up here instead of just the basement LOL

Back