Feeding Pakistan butterfly

Most frozen marine foods and greenstuff. Reputed difficult to keep.Species from different locations may have different feeding requirements. from rocky outcrops being easier to satisfy in captivity than from coral reefs. VARIED DIET. YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO TRY A BIT OF THIS AND THAT UNTIL YOU FIND WHAT WORKS. MAY NOT EAT FOR A FEW DAYS WHEN 1ST INTRODUCED. GOOD LUCK.

(CHAETODON COLLARE)

well if you have a fish eating good in the tank, that is good. the other will see and may intice it to eat. just keep trying and see if you can get the food available to the butterfly before eaten by the others. just keep trying and small amounts often until feeding is observed. no rocket science here. if the fish is from the wild which i assumed, you just keep trying things in very small amounts until it feeds and sometimes feeding is never induced and the fish is lost. I hope this works out for you, keep us posted. maybe others will weigh in here.

Yesterday, I talked to one from the Fishery Department. He told me that keeping saltwater fish especially butterfly I have to put green for them such as Lactuca sataiva for them to eat... God! He is telling the fact or just a sicking man talk?

I would try and offer seaweed select. there are three kinds, green, red, brown, i would try one quater sheet folded up not too small each day on a plastic clip and fishin line, take out at night after lights out. replace each day. most mail order outlets have it. nori is good if it is not processed for human consumption. it must have no additives. hope this helps. the information you got from the fish man was the green stuff I memtioned. maybe this post will give you some more ideas. good luck keep us posted.

Back