Fifth Day Creations

donnyholland

Reefing newb
Well as most of you know I'm working on opening "Fifth Day Creations". I have been busy laying tile, moving walls and preparing the store for business. I recieved my first shipment of liverock monday and it looks good. I recieved some very large pieces in this shipment that I probably won't be able to use in the store so if anyone is looking for some large live rock pieces let me know I will give you a good deal on them.

Also I plan on making another large shipment in the comming weeks. I wanted to throw the offer out there for everyone. If you need some liverock this is the time to get it. I will be ordering tonga (shelf/branch) and some walt smith Fiji show rock *this stuff is Awesome*. I can get this rock at good prices if I buy in bulk so heres my deal.

This is a one time only deal so don't expect these prices normally, I will take preorders on the waltsmith rock for $4 per pound. The tonga cost more and I will do it for $4.50 per pound. If you want in on this I am requiring a $50 deposit up front before I order and thats not up for negotiations. I wanted to share this with everyone since I'm ordering so much. This is straight from overseas so it will be fresh. If your looking for something else let me know I might can piggy back some other rock onto the order.

Please PM me if your interested and we'll set everything up.

laters,
/donny

OH a side note I was at the ARC meeting last night Frank was complaining that you still haven't tried to pick up the mag 5 from him.

crap,,,

I wish you would have just got it and I would have payed you back... lol

I've been so busy man it totally slipped my mind.

/d

Well I didn't know if you needed it or not. I would have gotten it for you. it was over a month ago you were suppose to pick it up. if I go to the next meeting I'll get it for you.

Plus the only reason I knew that you were suppose to buy one from him cause he was selling one to Camron and said that you'd been slacking but he still had one more.

Oh yeah there was no shushing at this meeting. Well the fact that the TVs were loud as crap and you really couldn't the conversations you were having.

Last edited:
Sounds like a great deal on the rock Donny. I wish I could redo my rock with some tonga in it. But the funds just aren't there for new rock. Great price though.

Well if i order 30 lbs of live rock do I get what you give me or do i get to go through everything that comes in and pick what i want? Assuming you get in crap rock can I wait till the next order to pick through or get my money back?

I'm being serious here, but i would be picky as if i'm going to remove rock from my system the efforts need to be worth the trouble.

Brandon

some people! you might as well just give it away donny. :mrgreen: I mean to make it worth while and all. ill take some tonga branch as long as I can pick it out before brandon gets there! :mrgreen: oh ya and I only want it if I can find a piece in the shape of a hand giving the bird.
But seriously I do want some tonga branch if it is going to be branchy pieces and not big logs, I will hollar at you tomorow. oh ya and I got that skimmer out of storage today, ill try and run it by tomorow after work.

k bout the rock

1st depending on how many people preorder you would have first dibs on the pieces that come in (as long as you come in the day it arrives) I honestly don't think very many people will preorder so shouldn't be a prob...

2nd If its crap you can definately wait till the next order (which won't take long cause I'll be pissed)

PS: yea bring it over bryan lets see if it works

/d

I'm trying to build a 'pod haven. Do you have any rubble available? Like about the size of a thumb. I'm looking for stuff that most people don't want. Just like broken pieces off of rock that end up in the bottom of the box.

I just got 8 pounds down at imagine ocean but I know I'll need more. I want to get a big pod population in my fuge so I can support a mandrine. When do you plan to have it all up and running?

I have been out of the loop, Donny. It seems you are opening a store? Fish store? If we order the LR where is your store located? I am thinking about gutting my tank and starting over. Some LR would be a nice start.

The store is across the street from Cracker Barrel In East Ridge. I cant wait for it to open! :)

Call me Donny if you need any free, manual Labor!!!!

nothing with dave is free, watch his pockets donny, they will either be wet, or have plastic sewn in them! :mrgreen: but really, everyone needs to be helpful with this undertaking. its gonna take alot to get this up and running. and it will be nice to have another LFS, especially reef related!

I am excited about this store and I appreciate someone stepping out there. I look to gain some nice corals from 5th Day!!

Awesome name by the way.

Oh Bryan is right about my plastic pockets.

This is exciting. Donny, please respond to my earlier post. I'd really like to get some LR.

BTW - What is the significance to the name "5th Day?" I don't get it?

Hey Anthony the Fifth Day is in reference to the bible and the creation. On the 5th day he made the fish of the sea. :)

Pretty cool name huh?

Back