IM000969.JPG

IM000967.JPG

IM000964.JPG

IM000961.JPG

IM000958.JPG

IM000957.JPG

IM000955.JPG

IM000954.JPG

algae filled tank is 125 gallon got my phos reactor going plus a hang on filter with some other media in it, and just put new 150 watt 14k bulbs in to see if it helps with algae problems my last lights were 10k but looked yellow.

and the last of the new pics, sorry not best pics but still got an old 3 meg px camera and not good at taking pics. All clams are in my 125 gallon i got 2 crocea's, 1 baby blue maxima, i deresa, a one squamosa baby. Got 3 big 10lbs rocks real cheap with some aiptasia and caluepra fern on it but was worth it cause now all takes are full of even more pods and tons of micro stars, and mini bristles starfish, i can get rid of aiptasia easy and tangs taken care of caluapra fern already.

great tanks, is that an umbrella leather? I had one once that grew about 24 inches around, my clowns hosted it, it was gorgeous. (then my blue face angel decided that he wanted it)

25 pounds of fiji and 15 pounds of homemade rock and some small rubble and a couple piece of caribbean from 29 gallon cause the three pieces of live rock i got covered in calupra was bigger than i thought they would be guy said 30 lbs of live rock and was probally 50 lbs. so i had to temporaly move stuff around to get them in cause this guy in our club spent a lot of money from inland aquatics on live sand and fuge kits like bristle worms, spaghettie worms, mini stars, and other critters.

actually since cousin gave me ride to pick it up i gave him tons of rubble live rock about 10 lbs worth for free and all this lr had mushrooms, polyps, softie corals on them. Didn't need that much rock so he got lots of free stuff to help seed his new setup. So now his new 55 gallon has more live rock and calupra fern pods, starfish, and his tank will cycle quick now. I like to give free stuff to help out other reefers who are just starting ask bobby he knows.

actually since cousin gave me ride to pick it up i gave him tons of rubble live rock about 10 lbs worth for free and all this lr had mushrooms, polyps, softie corals on them. Didn't need that much rock so he got lots of free stuff to help seed his new setup. So now his new 55 gallon has more live rock and calupra fern pods, starfish, and his tank will cycle quick now. I like to give free stuff to help out other reefers who are just starting ask bobby he knows.

You can send anything here :^::bowdown:

Tanks look great!! Yes D does like to hook people up. I went to his house for a trade and he gave me all kinds of softies. BTW they're all doing great, and growing fast.

Back