Finally figured out my problem

I can't believe he came out of hiding so quickly. He had only been in the tank about 15 minutes before I took the picture. I'll keep you updated on his progress in the next couple days. If you are interested.

Pictures still don't look upside down to me.

I can't believe he came out of hiding so quickly. He had only been in the tank about 15 minutes before I took the picture. I'll keep you updated on his progress in the next couple days. If you are interested.

Of course were interested ;)
Yeah some times when the pics load they are upside down for some people it's a odd thing.

The firefish is doing well. He ate this morning. He is a bit skittish and will dart back into the rocks every time somebody so much as moves.

Bronsons seeing them upside down again well 2 out of the 3

Thanks!

Only one or two more fish and then I am done until the upgrade after we move in October. I will let this guy settle in for two or three weeks and then decide what is next.

Back