finally got a real camera

lilmatty5dimes

Reef enthusiast
i finally got a real camera after my daughter dropped our a year ago. here are some of my first pics. i was on break and took these in about 15mins so they arent really any good. but practice makes perfect. lol

sorry forgot that part. its a canon 30d with a sigma 28-70mm with some extra stuff like battery grip, 4 extra batteries, some filters, and a couple lens hood. all for $300. not bad for a beginners dslr camera.

yes the guy just upgraded to a canon 7d or 70d($1500). and this was a back up but he needed some cash so he sold it. i'll have round two here in a min with just the blue lights on.

Some nice shots there!! Tank looks amazing! That scoly looks to be doing very well! Didn't you say you were holding it for a friend? That would be a hard piece to part with lol
thanks. its going pretty good. still waiting to make a drive over to Eustis about a 90min drive to pick up a sweet sps pack from another member. of course we're closing on our house any day now so i'll be moving it soon.
yes i'm holding it for a friend. he told me when i first got it he would part with it for $100. i'm kicking myself for not saying yes considering theres a lil baby.

Back