Finally here!

Reefrookie

Not so new anymore!
After lurking around here for nearly two months, I finally decided to join Living Reefs and switch out my 125 gal over to a salt reef tank. I have only the knowledge that all of you have given me reading all your posts on here. I am truly in awe of some of the information that some of you bring to this forum on this hobby.
I am a total rookie with salt, but I have been in freshwater for about 15 years, mostly breeding Angels and supplying several LFS in my area. I am looking forward to asking lots of crazy questions.....Mike

Welcome to the reef, sorry to hear your giving up freshwater, but equally excited to hear youre switching to a reef! Have fun.

Welcome to the reef.
As a freshy that made the swich myself I can assure you that this will keep ya on your toes. What are your plans sofar. Reef, FOWLR, dont be afraid of anyone on here feel free to post pics of your progress maby we can spot something that could cause harm to the tank before the damage is done...

i think i can make sense of what alto said. nobody wants to learn anything thats not on there mind right then and there but when they read posts they learn stuff that later on down the road theyll be like oh i remember them talking about this on the forum. tell me if im right

...Except some posts... Which are utterly worthless, and will never contribute to any gain in knowledge or personal growth whatsoever. Like, "How Tall Are You"...

Back