Finally, Pics R Here!!!

Looks awesome Doc.
However I still think your corals are in danger and should be sent to me ASAP.j/k
Looks great.

looks good doc!

if you click the IMG tag ( the last code given in photobucket you can post the image directly to the page.

P7220003.jpg

I know alot of people arent aware of how to do that you can do it how you wish tho .

Do you have a full tank shot?

EDIT oops i know why you did that. I didnt see your other photos at first lol:mrgreen:
Corals.jpg

Looks Great!

Last edited:
That emperor is beautiful.. It makes me nervous just looking at those angels in with such nice coral, I'm shaking over here:D

DR marco..your coraline is of the charts...cant stop looking at it..by the way i have your first pic as a background in my cpu..thats the coraline i want to grow in my tank...ive been using trace elements, that has calcium..even ive dropp rocks that has a bit of coraline, but so far zippo..i do religious weekly changes 20 %, any advice will be aprecciated!!..

in all seriousness, I have never done anything special to get the bloom that I have. It just keeps taking over the rocks each time I add new ones after selling my mushrooms. I do keep my Kh pretty high - between 11 and 12. I don't know if that helps or not. My calcium is a bot low, right around 350 or so. Could be lighting? I use PC's and it has just kinda done its own thing. The more I hear about people not being able to grow the kind of coralline I have the luckier I feel about my rocks. Glad you like it. My wife appreciates your using the pics she took on your computer. I have it as my background as well. She has been ever so patient with my addiction.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

on saturday im gonna visit a FS that has an awsome tank..coraline is awsome too..im goona see if the owner sells me some small pieces of it, to drop it in my two tanks..let the spores to their thing...thanks for the info

Im starting to see some Purple on my bace rocks.
Nothing major tho , yote uses ocieanac(sp) salt and does weekly water changes to get his coraline, mabe worth a try.

Back