fire fish help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hibye

Reef enthusiast
i have a sick firefish he is breathing hard and wont eat so itried putting him in a refugium but when i try to get him with the net my clown bites my hand rl hard. what should i do leve him alone and maybe get the other fish sick or put gloves on and catch the fish:frustrat::frustrat::frustrat:::my blenny died today because he wasnt eating good as usally:death::question::question:help

:death::deathwhen i woke up and i saw my hermits eating my fire fish so he had to have died over night

Sorry to hear that. If you've had more than one fish die in such a short time frame, I'd start running some tests to figure out what might be wrong. Something is making them sick, you need to find out what. Let us know what your parameters are and we'll see if we can help you figure out what's going on.

I agree with biff..Something is causing the fish to be stressed..You might want to do a water change..Seems to help me when things go south..You might want to get your local store to test for everything its easyer..Sorry to hear of the loss..Keep us up dated

i did a 10gal. water chage while cleaning my gravel with a sipon . but now everthing is ok one firefiash from wet pets and friends in pa and a clown

Back