Fire Shrimp

SSalty

Team Liquid Force
My LFS just got some Fire Shrimp in. I really like the color of them. Are they a good invert to keep in a reef tank? Also, will he get along with my skunk cleaner shrimp?

I like em Salty.And I reckon there as reef safe as cleaner shrimps.I think they would get along ok to.

I have a Fire with a Skunk,Peppermints and Sexy Anemone shrimps.It doesn't bother anything.Its the most striking of the shrimps in my system.She eats whatever the fish eats,mainly prime reef.They make great additions,go for it.

Good deal. It will really stand out with my black backround. Also, instead of starting another thread, I have another question. The LFS also got in a Carpenter Wrasse. Does anyone have any experience with this fish?

Thanks.

Sorry,I have no experience with Carpenters.They are striking wrasse though.I'm a little weary they may not be safe with ornamental shrimps.

Sorry,I have no experience with Carpenters.They are striking wrasse though.I'm a little weary they may not be safe with ornamental shrimps.

This is right off of Live Aquaria. "When first introduced into the aquarium, live saltwater feeder shrimp should be used to entice this fish to eat"

So I am assuming it should be alright.

I want a fire shrimp but I'm not sure if I want to spend 30 for one. The peppermint ones are 7 each. Maybe some day I'll will.

Back