firefish and midas blenny?

beeguiles

they call me fish geek ;p
I've been looking for another fish for my tank to complete my little fishy family :) I have a pair of ocellaris clowns and a six line wrasse right now. This is my 29 gallon by the way. I would like to add a Midas blenny and firefish. Is this too many fish? This would be five fish small fish total. Also will my six line bully either of these fish?

I think that would be ok in your tank, just remember to add them slowly! personally when your tank starts to get full, i think you should wait a couple months between additions. The 6 line might bully the new additions, it depends on the individual fish. Some 6 lines are dolls, others are demons.

He might be a demon..I bought the six line and a yellow hogfish at the same time and had to return the hogfish the next day. He did have the same body shape though. I don't think he will bully the blenny. I would be worried about the firefish. I will be sure to add them slowly. I have some store credit I want to use from baby Kenya trees. So ill prlly just wait for a bunch more to drop off and trade them in for credit again. I already have a good size one about to pop off any day now.

Back