first order off liveaquaria! :D

shahrzad1893

Reefing newb
i ordered a mimc saddle puffer and a zebra barred dartfish :D
i honestly cant wait till they arrive
but im a little worried since i have never ordered livestock online
anyone have good experiences to make me feel better?

Last edited:
I personally havent ordered from them, but i think that is best possible site to order online from! Lots of people on here have done it and it has worked out wonderfully!

Cant wait to see some pics!

Two fish at once???:shock::shock::shock::passedout:passedout

Tang-Police.jpg

Congrats, I've ordered from both the regular site and divers den several times. Every time I've received good healthy looking fish from them.

Two fish at once???:shock::shock::shock::passedout:passedout

Tang-Police.jpg

I just added 2 Clowns at once. it probably is not that big of deal. This is the second time I have added 2 fish together with no issues.

I will just wait an extra week or two until I add one fish next time.

This is just my personal opinion of course and my experience. The fish I have added are 1.4-4.5 inches in an 80 gallon tank with a 23 gallon sump with 160 pounds of rock, with a skimmer, fuge and all that jazz.

Maybe that helps when you add it all up.

i ordered a mimc saddle puffer and a zebra barred dartfish :D
i honestly cant wait till they arrive
but im a little worried since i have never ordered livestock online
anyone have good experiences to make me feel better?

Just had my first experience with liveaquaria. Got my Hi Fin Red Banded goby from them. He was eating frozen foods the second night. It's been almost a week and it's out front, barley shy anymore. Awesome service. Awesome fish.

I have placed several orders from dry goods to corals and fish from them.. never had a bad experience with them or the livestock I received..:sfish:

Those are beautiful fish! And small, I wouldn't worry about adding 2 at once, unless your tank is real young and real small! I hope they come soon!

i've added two fish at once before and had absolutely no problems
:) and im sure since they're small and peaceful that nothing will go wrong.

When did the Tang Police start responding to crimes against non tang fish?

To the OP, I dont see any issues adding them both at once :)

:C there was a thunderstorm off shore so the delivery will be late (even though it arrived at the dock at 8 this morning)

it was supposed to arrive at 10am... they havent arrived yet

D: im having a mini freak out and i have to go to work. im leaving a link to the acclimation guide on liveaquaria so if im gone the ohers in this house can do it too

:D they arrived while i was at work. They were properly acclimated and are now mellowing out ^^
the mimic saddle puffer is gorgeous and chilling at the top
and the dartfish is in hiding at the moment but im optimistic ill be seeing him soon :)

im happy :)

:) they have started nibbling on some misis shrimp
and the dartfish poked his head out today
im going to wait until they get more at home until i start snapping pictures of them. (and when i find the camera cord)

liveaquaria is pretty awsome. The shipping is bad but if you spend 225 or more its free. I have bought many pieces of coral from them and a few fish. Had one piece of coral bad and one fish die out of everything I have ever bought from them and when I called customer service they immediatly no questions asked gave me credit. Good luck with your new additions.

Back