Some pictures.

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

Haven't done a update in a while because of work so here it goes.
The past monthes I've watched my tank grow Beautifully. All my corals are thriving and growing. My fish are doing great and looking happy. :sfish: I am so happy with it and can see it mature as I find more and more pods and tiny snails! :D I now have 2clownfish, 1 yellow tang, 1 flame hawk fish, 1 watchman goby, 2 blue green chromis Here is some Pics:
IMG_1624.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

My First fragging
IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

I am going to get a pair of bangaii cardinals and a tile starfish soon! :^:

Last edited:
So i went a head and spent some money and bought a tank controller! :bounce: It is an Apex Lite from neptune systems. Ive heard some really great things about this controller and can't wait to get it set up. Also i am building a cabnit for this and other electronics so they are organized. It's coming next week tell you more then. :mrgreen:

The Apex came and i have it all setup and programmed! Right now I'm switching my equitment over to it. Then i just need to hook it up tp the internet and ill be ready to go!

This thread has been inspiring!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Although I wasn't following along during the whole 'ride', I truly enjoyed looking through the growth of your aquarium and it's incredible!!!

The cardinals are on my list of fish to get :-) Great minds think alike! (Well, I hope I'm as great at this as I aspire to be). Just ordered a new tank... mine was getting too complicated to set up starting with bare bones. I ordered a 16 gallon nano cube with all-in-one filtration/heater. I've ordered dry rock and will purchase about 5-8 lbs. live rock from the local pet store, I also got a test kit that tests 9 different elements in the water, as well as a kit called "AquaBella BioEnzyme Salt Water Treatment System" (it has great reviews on several sites and guarantees no water changes for a year- if you don't have corals), ordered a powerhead, air pump, salt mix... and I think that's it- already have the sand and hydrometer and extra heater (well two actually- a 50 watt and a 200 watt in addition to the 50 watt that comes with the cube. So far I'm in to this about $250 and just need a few pieces of live rock with some coraline algae and I'll be set to propogate a tank and eventually add fish and in several months I'll be ready to upgrade lighting and/or tank and start with corals:-) Your pics inspire!

Back