Fish (been awhile)

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
It's been awhile since I posted any pics of my fish and corals, and since it's Saturday night and I'm sure most of you are drinking, it's easier to look at pics than to read with double vision!:D

Feel free to share some of your pics...I'd like to see somepics of intereting corals and fish tonight.

Attachments

• blennycoral.jpg
    blennycoral.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 293
  • orange cap.jpg
    orange cap.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 259
  • coral.jpg
    coral.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 317
  • anthias.jpg
    anthias.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 335
  • foxface512010.jpg
    foxface512010.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:

Attachments

• mrexcitement.jpg
    mrexcitement.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 262
  • chromis.jpg
    chromis.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 279
  • rics.jpg
    rics.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 261
  • maleclown.jpg
    maleclown.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 260
Did you guys flood Reef? We had a twister sighted on the mountain and I had a river instead of a walk path.

PRC you got some crazy good stuff going on in that tank! I could only make out the first set of pictures before I had to go get another drink. :Cheers:

Did you guys flood Reef? We had a twister sighted on the mountain and I had a river instead of a walk path.

Yeah,we are in a flood warning.Not at my house but on the other side of town.The Red and Cumberland rivers are getting close to flood stage.It has been raining hard all day long.

Yeah,we are in a flood warning.Not at my house but on the other side of town.The Red and Cumberland rivers are getting close to flood stage.It has been raining hard all day long.

You got a boat to get around with aint you Reef? :D I saw where I-40 and 24 was both closed.There is actually a house thats floated onto 24 there around Nashville somewhere.

You got some good looking stuff in there PRC.

Back