Fish compatibility

mermaidKaty

Reefing newb
:question: Now to the fun parts....
Okay let me get to my main point. I've been looking at fish compatibility because that's important to the tank obviously. The Picasso Trigger is my main concern. He's not compatable with anyone in the tank really. He doesn't seem very aggressive towards the fish and they don't look like they've been bullied or picked on. He came right up to me when I had my hand in there adjusting rock. When I fed the fish some flakes they didn't seem to fight or anything. The girl told me she's had the Trigger for a year or so.. he's used to everyone in there now. But I still worry.

I worry about the Snowflake Eel too. I seriously had no idea how big he was. When you see inches listed in a book it doesn't really set in until you see it swimming in a tank. J&B have a Snowflake and I've used tank safe tongs to feed him, so I'm used to that part, but their eel is small. Our Eel is VERY active. He swims all over the place and plays peek a boo under the rocks. He still doesn't have a lot of hiding places but like I said, that'll be fixed soon. He makes me a little nervous because their eye sight isn't the best. I'd like to get him used to me so I can feed him with tongs, like J&B do theirs. He moves fast and I'm scared he'd try and get my fingers. I mean, that's a good concern right? LOL.

Sorry that was so long and rambled. I'm at work and trying to do a million things at once.

Thanks!!

Back