Fish food and supplements...

DAvis

Reefer Madness
I have Ova, cyclop-eze, mysis, and nori that I rotate. I mix all with H2O Life's GVH extract (Garlic, Vitamins and HUFA's). I also use the Spectrum Thera +. Most days I feed 2 or 3 times lightly. You do see what fish like and dislike. For instance the Bangaii Cardinal would rather not eat the Spectrum pellets, but will kill for mysis! The clowns go 'Eww' to the Nori, but eat everything else, and the Tang will eat everything, even it's own poop! (Eww! again!). Is this a good regimen? The fish all are vigorous, and in good color. What sort of supplements/food do you use or recommend?
Thanks,
David

Sounds good to me.

I have about 15 fish in my tank, and I feed them 3 cubes of frozen food and an algae sheet every other day. I mix up different types of frozen foods -- I probably have about 10 different ones in my freezer.

Yes, frozen food.

You thaw a cube out in a cup of tank water. Rod's Food comes in a flat square. You break off a corner and thaw it.

I was at my local petco recently and the only frozen food they had was like silversides and other large meaty foods.

David, back to your question. My fish will eat whatever I put in the tank, possibly even an old shoe if I put it in there. My feeding rotates between frozen cubes (Emerald Entree), Pellets, Raw Flying Fish Roe, Nori, and Arcti-Pods. I encourage you to try the Flying Fish roe. It is a fatty food, packed with protein, and your fish will kill for it.

Back