fish for a 75 gallon?

reeftanker84

Reefing newb
ok i got some thinkin for you guys,i know its to early yet for adding fish since i am only 2 weeks into the cycle,but i would like a list of reef or coral safe fish,my hub wants to pick out some for our tank but i said i was going to have a list and if it wasnt on the list it wasnt going into the tank,so give me your best shot on all the reef safe fish you know of,oh and they must be compatable with each other so put a number of fish on the list ,example firefish x1 meaning only one not compatable with other members of the same specie,hope this isnt to hard for you guys,i am going to get 2 either perc or occ clowns for sure:twocents: thanks guys

Plus, its much better if you do your own research about the fish. They you know more of what you are getting and how if will fit in with your tank.

well ok,your right about the research,but i would like to know what you guys like,i mean some fish i am probably not going to find around here as far as the rarer fish go,but throw me a few of your guyses faves

I love fairy and leopard wrasses. You can get some bright beautiful colors in your tank with them.

Back