Fish Ideas?

SigEpLucas

Nano Reefer
My cycling is moving along very nicely as my nitrite is almost zero and showing lots of nitrate. I know I only have a 20g tank so my fish will be very limited but nearing the end of my cycle i'm trying to figure out what I will have.

I had been planning on keeping 2 perc or ocellarus clowns, 1 emerald crab, 2 peppermint shrimps, and a variety of snails. The more and more I think about it, I was considering dropping one of the clowns for something else. Any ideas for something else that would go good in this tank?

I like the spotted jawfish, might be a stretch keeping him in a 20g though. I think paired clowns are cool too though. Clowns have a lot of personality.

I thought my tank was going to be fish only, but after I discovered LPS I wished I didn't have so many fish. If I had your tank, I love the shrimp and fish you have mentioned so far. I would keep that the same, then you leave yourself more room to play with corals. Think about getting a frogspawn, elegance, etc... that the clown can form a symbiotic relationship with. That's my favorite part of my tank. Just my opinion.
100_1108.jpg

Back