Fish Paradise Coral Sale! Super Sunday!

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Hey all Steve wanted me to let you all know that tomorrow will be Super Sunday at Fish Paradise. Any coral in the store will be three for $100. Steve said anything in the store will be included as far as corals. He said acan rock or whatever 3 for $100.

It will be tomorrow 12-4pm only.

Thanks.

False advertising..

Thats all I have to say... i was there at 12:45 and it was closed with a sign on the door that said closed Sunday and Monday......

Someone owes me 45 minutes of my life back and 5 dollars in gas.....

David i'll take a flat $20 and we can call it even :)

I heard the sale was monday and tuesday? I think dave was just throwing everyone off so he could show up monday and buy it all! :grumble:

Nope I stopped painting took a shower drove to the store, all just so i could give you a hard time...

HEHE no worries.

I forgive you this time, but that like I said before $20 dollars sure would help.

David:

It really isn't that big of a deal I had to run to lowes anyways to get something anyways......

I just wanted to give you a hard time..... But I do seem like i remembered someone saying something like that was going to be happening on Monday or Tuesday... etc...

Brandon

Oh I know your just giving me a hard time. :D

The thing is, that Steve called me on Saturday and said I missed the big Super Saturday sale. Then he said he would do it 12-4 Sunday. Hmmm....

Ok enough, forget it....LOL! :frustrat:

Welcome to the forums lasthousewife.... and we would love to have you attend our next meeting this Saturday.

Fish Paradise is on 153 right before Walmart if you are heading north.... It will be on the right in a little shopping center across from the camper place.

Also Aquatic Illusions has some nice corals.... it is hixson pike behind Central Babtist Chruch.... Look for the signs for noise pollutions..... this one is a little hard to find but if you are looking at the front of central Babtist there is a small strip of buildings on the left of it.... This store is on the back side of that building.

Hope this helps.....

BTW Fish Paradise is closed on Sunday and Monday.
and Aquatic Illusions is closed Monday and Tuesday.

If you go to www.chattanoogareefers.com you will see a local stores link on the left side it has directions, contact numbers etc to all local stores.

Hope to see you around.
Brandon

Thanks, for the reply and directions. Probably will not make it to the meeting Saturday as I have other plans but maybe next month. Are you guys mostly SPS or mixed reefs? I tend to be sort of low tech because I have a hard time with tech stuff. I don't get machines and plumbing, just don't understand it much, need to see things hooked up on somebody elses tank before I can do the same thing on mine. I run my thirty with live rock(100 lbs), live sand, good skimmer and a refugium with 4 kinds of caulerpa on 24 hour lights, tons of pods and critters too. I really believe in the power of algae scrubbers, plants can really clean your water for you. How do you guys do your reefs? I believe that there are many ways to run your reef sucsessfully, just have to find what works for you. Thanks, talk soon Teresa

Sounds like we are all low tech and didn't even know it... laff. Your setup sounds fairly typical. We'll miss you at the meeting. It is a great opportunity to discuss problems, share idea, and get a few new frags! The best part is seeing other peoples setups as we move the meetings around. If there's a meeting time that works better for you let us know and we'll consider it when we schedule our next meeting.

If happen to get free don't hesitate to swing by saturday probably from noon til at least 3 or so, no warning rquired. The March meeting directions are posted on it's own thread in the club forum if you need them.

Back