fish paradise

jermpool

NAAO President
Did fish paradise move again? My future step dad is the mail man on 153 and he told me someone put pennies in all his tanks and killed everything. The last time I drove by he wasn't there anymore.

Dont know if they moved or just shut down.
Is there any other LFS around beside bermuda,fish mania,and get tanked?

Petcare Warehouse has a decent selection of fish, but their dry goods and corals aren't very good. They are in Hixon behind Northgate Mall. Can give better directions if you are interested pm me.

Fish Paradise is closed. There is Michael's Aquatic Den in Cleveland. Other than the ones you guys mentioned I don't know of any other good ones in Chatt or Clevegas.

I know where petcare warehouse is at. The last time I was in there their corals looked like death warmed over.
Sailfin,,Wheres Michaels Aquatic den at in Cleveland?

which stores are around here have alot to do with what you are looking for. The best selection of coral and fish is bermuda , fish mania has ok fish and minimal coral, petcare warhouse is limited, but if you catch them on the right day you can find good deals. fish paradise has shut down May reopen someday? If you dont mind a 1 1/2 drive there are some amazing stores in atlanta, Capacino bay is the closest and it is nice.

Michael's is located on Mimosa Drive. If you are coming from Chatt, take the last Cleveland exit, Paul Huff PKWY. Turn right at the light on the off ramp. Turn right at the next light onto Peerless. About two miles down Peerless, Mimosa will be on your left. His store is on the right in a little strip mall. He is suppose to be getting a lot of fish in on Monday and corals on Wednesday. I hope that helps. The thing about Michaels is his low prices. Bermuda has him beat on quantity, but in most cases they are twice the price.

JellyMan said:
one on dayton blvd that just opened 3 doors down from blockbuster and another just opened up in Dalton.

You said yourself it's not that good. Even though I would love it to get better and stay so we don't have to drive all the way across town just to buy fish food.

Might have to take a trip to Atlanta myself,,,kids been wanting to check out the aquarium down there anyway

bkv1997 said:
ok ok ok where is this store on dayton blvd? is it at the signal mt road Dayton blvd intersection?

Close to it. It's between Blockbuster and 27 on the same side of the road as blockbuster. I beleive it is right next to stovall, the Snapper place, its called Paws, Jaws, & Claws, or somthing like that. They haven't been open very long, and their selection isn't that good. I realy like the location though, Idrive right by there on my way home from work.

Are Aquascapes or H2O Pets still around or any good? New to Chatt, looking for a staple fishstore but pretty unimpressed so far. I just graduated from school in Knoxville - had a couple great stores there.
-Brian

Biertrinker said:
Are Aquascapes or H2O Pets still around or any good? New to Chatt, looking for a staple fishstore but pretty unimpressed so far. I just graduated from school in Knoxville - had a couple great stores there.
-Brian

Where all have you been? Bermuda is probably the nicest store we have here.

I would agree on that jerm. He has a great selection of fish - very healthy. I don't think anyone in chatt has a good selection of coral though.

Thank goodness for this kicka** club that always has members willing to trade corals!!:bounce:

what kind of stuff are you looking for Brian?

Oh and welcome to the forums.

I hope all of you new guys will try and come to our next meeting. It is great to see so many new people posting. It's great to see so much activity on the boards...it got so dead around here over the month of dec.

jermpool said:
Close to it. It's between Blockbuster and 27 on the same side of the road as blockbuster. I beleive it is right next to stovall, the Snapper place, its called Paws, Jaws, & Claws, or somthing like that. They haven't been open very long, and their selection isn't that good. I realy like the location though, Idrive right by there on my way home from work.

Right before you get to the tunnel?

Yes before you get to the tunnel its not that great because they just opened and sold out in the month of dec due to christmas but its still pretty nice. Yes we will be at the meeting patrick provided we get directions to your house and jerm Im serious about going to fl to harvest livestock if you want we can leave out early that morning and crusie through atl and check out there stores.

Back