Fish Suggestions for my 60 Gallon

MikeG

Ex-Member
I have a openning or two in my 60 gallon (just moved a fish from there to my 180) and am stuck trying to figure out what if anything I can add. Ideally I would like to add 2 fish if I could find something that would be compatible with the current residents. Current stock list is a large Maroon Yellow Stripe Clown, Coral Beauty Angel, Blue Damsel, large Black Long Spine Urchin, Blood Red Fire Shrimp, Cleaner Shrimp and CUC. I would need a somewhat semi-aggressive fish (or fishes) that could stand up to that group as they have all been in the tank for about a year and a half. And before anyone suggests it "I am not gonna get rid of the Damsel". The damsel actually is chased by the angel and clown. If I can't come up with any suitable fish I was thinking about a Snowflake Eel, but wasn't sure if he would be OK with the Long Spine Urchin considering the eels poor vision I didn't want him running into the urchin and getting poked. Any suggestions???? Thanks.

Thanks, those are some pretty good suggestions. Really like either the Bicolor, Neon or Orchard Dottyback. And the Flame Hawk is cool and I've always wanted a Six-Line Wrasse. Of course some of the ones I like don't do well with shrimp so I might consider moving both the shrimp to my 180.

Back